• Discuss your budget with parents and fiancé.
• Choose your wedding gown and hair decor.
• Select your wedding day jewelry (necklace, bracelet, and earrings)
• Book your coordinator, caterer, DJ, florist, photographer, videographer, wedding cake baker, and other wedding industry professional you need for your big day.
• Help compile guest list.
• Address invitations.
• Shop for trousseau.
• Pack for honeymoon.
• Obtain all necessary travel documents for honeymoon (i.e. passport, birth certificate, visa).
• Purchase groom's wedding ring and have it engraved.
• Purchase wedding gift for groom.
• Complete paperwork necessary for name change on bank accounts, credit cards, insurance, etc.
• Stand to the right of the groom during the receiving line.
Dolly made a special "superhero" appearance at Splash Country this weekend as Splash Woman to make a big announcement about what's coming in 2013! She arrived in her custom Dolly entrance style, very memorable! She rolled onto the stage in a yellow rubber raft while squirting the audience with a water gun!
They then played a short video to unveil the park’s next addition, RiverRush, a water coaster set to open in May 2013. The coaster’s four-person toboggan-style boats start out climbing 237 feet, before plunging down a 25-foot 45-degree drop. The winding and at times dark track covers more than an acre in the newly developed area near the Big Bear Plunge, the park’s white water rafting inspired slide. Riders will cover 1,175 feet of track, taking the hairpin turns, climbs, drops and twists all while seated slightly above the rushing water.
Dolly said that she wanted to make sure Splash Country had something just as amazing as the new Dollywood coaster, Wild Eagle. RiverRush will be Tennessee’s first water coaster and one of the longest water coasters in the country.
Photo from the Mountain Press