The Pigeonforge.com Midnight 8k
is this coming Saturday August 2nd at midnight!
Running with friends in the exhilarating night air on the vibrant Pigeon Forge Parkway is no easy feat.
Here are the top 5 ways to reward yourself for this great accomplishment. You deserve to stay and play in Pigeon Forge this weekend!
1. Carb Loading
– Fuel up with pancakes! There is no better excuse to dive into a plate of homemade pancakes than running! We love the Log Cabin Pancake House
with their mouthwatering pancakes, biscuits and gravy and country ham. Extra butter please!
- Soar over and thru the trees on a zipline or head down the river on a rafting adventure of your lifetime!
3. Recover - Treat yourself to some post-race pampering with a massage or other spa service. Riverstone Resort and Spa
offers its guests and amazing spa to relax, rejuvenate and renew those gams.
4. Go For a Hike
- Since you will be seeing the Parkway on foot, why not head up the mountain and take a look from above? Great Smoky Mountains National Park
offers over 800 miles of trails for the beginner to avid hiker. Rejuvenate your sore legs with an easy hike. We recommend Andrews Bald Trail. It is a shorter hike with mild elevation change but offers sweeping and serene views of the mountains. Just right for healing those after-race sore muscles.
5. Stay in a Cabin
- Relax in your own private hot tub or kick your tired feet up on the deck. It is always nice to let someone else do the chores. Why not take a break from it all and rent a cabin
The Vera Bradley Store opens today at the Tanger Outlet Mall in Sevierville. Our friends at Art of Cakes Bakery crafted this stunning replica of a Vera Bradley bag. It is simply too pretty to eat!
What is your favorite Vera Bradley piece?
Congratulations and welcome to Pigeon Forge, TN. We wish you great success!
Just close your eyes and imagine this: Sitting in the rocking chair with a hot cup of coffee watching the sun rise from you private deck. You can with Wyndham Vacation Rentals. Wyndham Vacation Rentals in Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge offers a diverse collection of over 300 cabin and condo rentals some with stunning mountain views, fully equipped kitchens, and a bounty of fun and relaxing amenities.
Wyndham Vacation Rentals also has a variety of partnerships with area attractions, shows and restaurants to help deliver distinct vacation experiences. Each cabin and condo rental is provided a Privileges Card that guests can show to numerous Gatlinburg & Pigeon Forge businesses to receive a special gift. Offers include 10% off breakfast at Flapjack’s Pancake Cabin, $5 off each admission to the famous Dixie Stampede dinner show, and even a complimentary rafting pass with Smoky Mountain Outdoors!