The Longest, Highest and Strongest Zip Line East of the Mississippi IS NOW OPEN. After over a year in the making and months of testing the Goliath is finally open at Foxfire Mountain Adventures
. The Goliath is 5 super long and high mega zip lines that put all other ziplines to shame.
Sail 475-feet above Foxfire Valley at speeds up to 50 mph on the longest zip line in the Smokies. But you will be safe on this extreme zip line with state-of-the art equipment and two professionally trained guides as you experience some of the most scenic views in the Smoky Mountains
. This new course is not for the beginner or faint of heart. They offer 3 tour times for the 2 ½ – hour Goliath Zip Line and allow 10 people per tour. Tour times are: 9 am, noon, 3 pm. Do you dare to take the challenge??
The Pigeonforge.com Midnight 8k
is this coming Saturday August 2nd at midnight!
Running with friends in the exhilarating night air on the vibrant Pigeon Forge Parkway is no easy feat.
Here are the top 5 ways to reward yourself for this great accomplishment. You deserve to stay and play in Pigeon Forge this weekend!
1. Carb Loading
– Fuel up with pancakes! There is no better excuse to dive into a plate of homemade pancakes than running! We love the Log Cabin Pancake House
with their mouthwatering pancakes, biscuits and gravy and country ham. Extra butter please!
- Soar over and thru the trees on a zipline or head down the river on a rafting adventure of your lifetime!
3. Recover - Treat yourself to some post-race pampering with a massage or other spa service. Riverstone Resort and Spa
offers its guests and amazing spa to relax, rejuvenate and renew those gams.
4. Go For a Hike
- Since you will be seeing the Parkway on foot, why not head up the mountain and take a look from above? Great Smoky Mountains National Park
offers over 800 miles of trails for the beginner to avid hiker. Rejuvenate your sore legs with an easy hike. We recommend Andrews Bald Trail. It is a shorter hike with mild elevation change but offers sweeping and serene views of the mountains. Just right for healing those after-race sore muscles.
5. Stay in a Cabin
- Relax in your own private hot tub or kick your tired feet up on the deck. It is always nice to let someone else do the chores. Why not take a break from it all and rent a cabin
The Vera Bradley Store opens today at the Tanger Outlet Mall in Sevierville. Our friends at Art of Cakes Bakery crafted this stunning replica of a Vera Bradley bag. It is simply too pretty to eat!
What is your favorite Vera Bradley piece?
Congratulations and welcome to Pigeon Forge, TN. We wish you great success!