Alcatraz East Crime Museum
At the Alcatraz East Crime Museum, explore American History from a different perspective. Five unique galleries burrow deep into the studies of criminal intent, criminal profiles, the penal system, victims, crime prevention, forensic science, law enforcement and the Judiciary Branch of government. The museum is 25,000 square feet spread over 2 floors and includes over 100 interactives.
Kids can enjoy:
- Jail Cell Escape
- Old West Shooting Gallery
- Modern Police Shooting Range
- Heist Laser Maze
- Numerous Photo Ops
- Top Detective Challenge!
Some of our famous artifacts include:
- John Dillinger’s Car
- Al Capone’s Rosary
- The Bronco used in the OJ Simpson chase
- Al Pacino’s machine gun from Scarface
- Items from the Benghazi Attacks and MUCH MORE!
2757 Parkway Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 (865) 453-3278