Norma Dan Motel
The Pleasure of the Smokies with a friendly tradition! This family owned and operated motel has been serving Smoky Mountain visitors since 1958.
- INDOOR HEATED SWIMMING POOL AND HOT TUB
- SEASONAL OUTDOOR HEATED POOL, KIDDIE POOL, HOT TUB AND PICNIC AREA
- FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST & IN-ROOM WI-FI
- AMPLE FREE PARKING ~ GUEST LAUNDRY FACILITIES ~ PRIVATE BALCONIES
- MICROWAVES, REFRIGERATORS, COFFEE MAKERS AND HAIR DRYERS
Located in the middle of action packed Pigeon Forge, across from Dixie Stampede and Shoney’s South. Close to Dollywood, The Island, many attractions and restaurants, Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains! Where good friends meet!