Norma Dan Motel
The Pleasure of the Smokies with a friendly tradition! This family owned and operated motel has been serving Smoky Mountain visitors since 1958.
- INDOOR HEATED SWIMMING POOL AND HOT TUB
- SEASONAL OUTDOOR HEATED POOL, KIDDIE POOL, HOT TUB AND PICNIC AREA
- FREE CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST & IN-ROOM WI-FI
- AMPLE FREE PARKING ~ GUEST LAUNDRY FACILITIES ~ PRIVATE BALCONIES
- MICROWAVES, REFRIGERATORS, COFFEE MAKERS AND HAIR DRYERS
Located in the middle of action packed Pigeon Forge, across from Dolly Parton’s Stampede & Shoney’s and between Texas Road House & Cracker Barrel. Close to Dollywood, The Island, many attractions and restaurants, Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains! Where good friends meet!
3864 Parkway Pigeon Forge, TN 37863 (800) 219-6809