Make mealtime even more fun by taking in the show at Dolly Parton's Stampede, formerly Dixie Stampede! This Pigeon Forge dinner theater features an authentic Smoky Mountain meal served during a stunning show with acrobats, skilled horseback riders, great music and bit of authentic Americana. Check out our coupons for deals on shows.
Dolly Parton's Stampede
Doors open 50 minutes before showtime and attendees are ushered into the theater's Carriage Room, which has been dubbed the Saloon. Next, you'll enter the 35,000 square foot arena for the show and meal. The Stampede is an authentic Old West show featuring tricks, stunts, music and humor, all highlighted by some friendly competition.Dolly Parton's Stampede
About The Show
Battles take the form of horseback riding competitions and you'll see some tricks that will make your jaw drop. You'll see barrel races, horses jumping through flaming hoops, and other amazing displays of pageantry and showmanship. The lights, sounds and actions of the show make it a mesmerizing experience. The feats you'll witness are what the show is famous for. Though Dolly Parton doesn't appear in person, the show features some of her iconic music as well as the southern hospitality for which she and the Smoky Mountains are known.
Dolly Parton's Stampede is fully accessible for individuals with special needs. When making your reservation, let them know if members of your party have a wheelchair, need hearing assistance or other special needs.
Dolly Parton's Stampede Pigeon Forge: The Meal
You'd better bring your appetite! Guests are treated to a four-course culinary experience that will certainly make your mouth water. The menu includes rotisserie chicken, hickory smoked barbecue pork loin, special house-made creamy vegetable soup, a crumbly buttermilk biscuit, corn on the cob, herb-basted baked potato and an iced apple turnover for dessert. If you'd prefer a vegetarian meal you're still in luck: You'll be treated to a fresh Country Garden Hillbilly Pasta entrée!
You'll have your choice of Coca-Cola products, coffee, tea or milk with the meal. Adults can opt for a fruity non-alcoholic cocktail served in a souvenir boot mug before the show at the Saloon.
- Plan to spend more than two hours at the Dolly Parton's Stampede for the full experience. You'll have a chance to see the horses, riders and trainers after the show.
- Come hungry! The regular meal includes an entire rotisserie chicken and ample helpings of the Smoky Mountains' tastiest side dishes.
- Dolly Parton's Stampede is a Smoky Mountain tradition. Formerly Dixie Stampede, the Pigeon Forge dinner theater opened in 1988 and has been charming visitors since.
- Your ticket covers admission, the Saloon show, the four-course meal, and of course, the arena show.
- Shows are daily at 11:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:30 pm, 6:00 pm and 8:30 pm.
- Tickets may be purchased in advance or at the box office.