Love is in the air! Need a romantic getaway with your special someone? Let the fresh mountain air and all the various attractions of the Great Smoky Mountains clear your head and take you on a relaxing adventure.
Pigeon Forge has something for every type of couple whether you’re looking to reignite the flame or start new memories to last a lifetime!
Relax! Everyone has their own version of a relaxing vacation– whether it be getting a couple’s massage, wine tasting or drinking in the breathtaking views. Regardless of whatever tickles your fancy, Pigeon Forge has something to offer for everyone!
- Riverstone Resort and Spa offers various amenities to soothe and calm your soul through the fantastic views from your room and the coveted couples’ massages. They also offer packages to accommodate all your wants and needs, like the Sweetheart Package— includes deluxe accommodations, 50-minute couples massage, complimentary bottle of champagne and more! Click here for more details!
- The Rocky Top Wine Trail, located in the heart of the Smokies, has five wineries with over 60 different types of wine to sample for free. During your trip down the trail, you will pick up your Passport and receive your first stamp. Collecting stamps as you go, the third stop gives free logo wine glasses and the final stop gives an additional free gift!
Outlets- From little souvenir shops to huge outlet stores with big name brands, Pigeon Forge offers shopping for all types of shoppers!
- Avid shoppers from all ends of the earth journey to our very own Tanger Outlet for all the name brand shops. Featuring designer handbags to hiking gear, you have endless options to find a gift for that special someone!
Music, theater, and dinner shows– From country, rock, comedy and world class acts, Pigeon Forge is uniquely able to support a variety of attractions!
- Great Smoky Mountain Murder Mystery Dinner Show is an up close and personal type of show. Through interactive live theater and incredible actors, attendees will enjoy a wonderful meal and have their curiosities raging.
- The Comedy Barn Theater will keep you laughing all night with fresh jokes and homespun humor!
- The Wonders of Magic at WonderWorks electrifies an mesmerizes audiences who love a taste of magic.
- Smoky Mountain Opry produces state of the art effects, luxurious productions and top acts to ensure an amazing time for all in attendance!
- Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud brings a whole new meaning to family fights during dinner!
Art– The Great Smoky Mountains are home to God’s natural beauty but also some talented artists as well!
- Arrowcraft, one of five of the Southern Highland Craft Guild shops, offers on-site craft demonstrations which makes very a truly unique experience. It is the oldest gift shop in Gatlinburg selling pottery, woodcarving, glass and more.*
- Great Smoky Arts & Crafts Community is the largest group of independent artists in the U.S. Through whittling, painting sewing, casting, weaving, carving and more, this historic 8-mile loop is designated a Tennessee Heritage Arts and Crafts Trail.
Nature– Take one look at the picturesque horizon stretching over the Great Smoky Mountains and there is no denying that God’s hand was in its creation! There are countless hiking trails that you and your loved one can stroll down on this Valentine’s Day.
Looking for a waterfall trail? Abrams Falls is the perfect place for you! Rated easy with a roundtrip hike over 5 miles, the trailhead is located off Cade’s Cove. It follows Abrams Creek and passes by Abram Falls.
If you’re looking for an incredible view, Chimney Tops is the trail for you. While this 4 mile hike is slightly strenuous, the spectacular 360-degree view is well worth it!
Culinary Experience– Craving a southern, home-cooked meal, hearty steak or looking to satisfy your sweet tooth, Pigeon Forge has restaurants for all!
- Start off your Valentine’s Day with a large helping of pancakes from the Log Cabin Pancake House. Offering country ham, biscuits and gravy, fruit topped crepes, omelets and of course buttery pancakes, the Log Cabin Pancake House has it all for a hearty Valentine’s Day breakfast.
- If you’re in the mood for a romantic dinner for two, the Alamo Steakhouse & Saloon is your ticket! Voted “Best Steak” by locals for six years, the Alamo brings amazing Texas-style steaks and unique appetizers.
Enjoy! From adrenaline seekers wanted an outdoor adventure to trying to find the perfect hotel for your Smoky Mountain getaway, Pigeon Forge is the place for you this Valentine’s Day!
- The Great Smoky Mountains Railroad gives a taste of adventure and sightseeing with their PEANUTS The Valentine Express Sweetheart Train. Departing at 11 AM on Valentine’s Day, the train will travel along the Tuckasegee River to Dillsboro.
Sevierville Golf Club offers some of the finest courses and views in the Smokies! Set your tee time and bundle up for this Valentine’s Day on the course.
When you’re planning your romantic getaway, there are endless options for Pigeon Forge lodging, including cabin rentals, hotels, condominiums, campgrounds and pet friendly accommodations.
Be sure to start planning your Valentine’s Day in Pigeon Forge and get ready for some romance!
*Arrowcraft is now closed.